Visit the magnificent bathhouse which inspired Mark Twain, and let yourself be pampered with a diverse feel-good program. There are 17 different stations, including steam baths and brush massages. Or why not enjoy a private thermal bath in the historic ambience of the Kaiserbad? The Friedrichsbad is a nude bathing complex.
Monday to Sunday, 9.00 am - 10.00 pm
The Friedrichsbad offers traditional bathing, both mixed and single-sex. Information on the single-sex days can be found on the spa’s website at
- Last admission: 2 hours before end of bathing time
- The Friedrichsbad is closed on 24 and 25 December
- It is open on 31 December, from 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
- The length of stay is unlimited. No reservation is necessary.
- Admission to the Friedrichsbad is not permitted for children under 14. Professional childcare for children aged between 1.5 and 12 years is provided in the “Kinderparadies” (“Children’s Paradise”).
- The Friedrichsbad is a nude bathing complex. Towels, bathing shoes, soap and lotion are included in the price.