The tradition of the old Roman baths is kept alive in the Caracalla Spa. Relax in the outdoor jacuzzi, drift away in the well-tempered thermal water, or try the rock caves with water temperatures of 18°C and 38°C. The sauna area invites you to enjoy a meditative atmosphere and to forget the outside world for a while. The wellness lounge will tempt you with attractive offers for massages and beauty treatments.
Monday to Sunday, 8.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Last admission: 2 hours before end of bathing time
- The Caracalla Spa is closed on 24 and 25 December.
- It is open on 31 December, from 8.00 am - 8.00 pm. Last admission: 6.00 pm
- Admission to the Caracalla Spa is not permitted for children under 7. Professional childcare for children aged between 1.5 and 12 years is provided in the “Kinderparadies” (“Children’s Paradise”).
- Visitors aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult when using the spa.