- Good secondary school leaving qualifications
- Good level of English; knowledge of other languages advantageous
- Prior initial experience in gastronomy desirable
- Very good social manners and a well-groomed appearance
- Team spirit, flexibility, initiative and hospitality
- Three years attending a vocational school in Villingen-Schwenningen, with block-teaching which will ultimately lead to a technical college qualification. Accommodation in the boarding houses is guaranteed.
- In-house training in serving, housekeeping, the kitchen, the buffet, concierge services, and working on Reception
- Several courses and in-house training sessions
- Learning to use Fidelio, the international hotel management software
What we offer:
- Opportunities to take part in training sessions and seminars
- Participation in the City Championships
- All benefits of the applicable wage agreement (TV DEHOGA)
- Holiday and Christmas pay
- Collaboration with hwtk Baden-Baden (University of Applied Sciences)
If we have stirred your interest, we look forward to receiving your application (covering letter, CV, references and any certificates/qualifications) by e-mail in PDF format.
If you have any questions, we are always happy to help.
We look forward to meeting you!